Friday, June 22, 2012

Hellooooooo !

Hi ladies, I know it's been a looking time, since my last post. Just been enjoying God's mercy and his patience with me. Living up to holy life has never been harder, but with his grace we can conquer all. Let me share with you my first "craft" love....crocheting, yup that's right....I'm a hooker.....TeeHee. I learned how to crochet when I visited my grandma in Mexico as a child, I was probably around 10 yrs old. Since day one, I was hooked....TeeHee. I've loved this craft so much and I am so pleased to announce that my girls are loving it too, especially my oldest daughter...she even reads patterns, which I had always struggled with, till recently, thanks to her. Here are a few pictures of my creations, I will be sharing some more in the near future. Thanks for letting me share my passions with you. Love ya !

1 comment:

  1. Norma? Is it really you? lol I've missed you! I think you forgot something though! I can't find any pictures!
    I love to crochet too and I'd really love to see what you've been up to! It's so fun that you've got your girls into it with you too! It's really good to hear from you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete