Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crochet Photos

Hi Ladies,
  Sorry about my previous post...I was unable to add my pictures, I was doing the blog from my I-pad and for some reason it wouldn't let me do it.  Here the are thou, I hope you enjoy them.

After finishing up my husband's blanket for Christmas 2011 ( I don't have a picture for that, but you will get a glimps from one of my other pictures......) I started watching more crocheting Youtube videos, I was already subscribe to some channels.....mikeyssmail and tjw1963...they are both awesome, the pattern for my husband's blanket if from mikey he calls it the wavy blanket.  So, as you all know, when you start watching youtube videos or learn of a new technique or pattern, you just go crazy and start looking and searching for other videos (maybe just me).  It really awakened that love I've always had for crocheting, I guess because I always remember my granmother and all the happy memories attached to the craft she passed on to me.   Ok so I found the most awsomest post for a crochet purse...here is the inspiration picture


Isn't it awesome....so pretty.  This is from ( melador1 ) on Youtube... she has the most awesome tutorials.  I started the purse so here is where I am...  ( you can see me husband's blanket on this picture ).

Here is a close up of the flowers.



  At the same time I started crocheting a baby blanket for my co-worker, she had a beautiful baby gir.  I chained 100 and I just did a simple half double crochet.

I did the edge with some pompom yarn, and added some cute hearts.
 I pray you all are doing great and you get a little inspired to do a craft that is soooo enjoyable. Crocheting !!

Be blessed,
Norma

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for adding the photos, Norma! It's all wonderful! That purse is fabulous! I look forward to seeing yours when it's finished! Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete