Saturday, February 18, 2012

What I've been up to

   Hi ladies, just a quick update....I haven't been scapbooking much, just focusing on family and church.  I've had a very tight schedule as of now because we've been practicing for our Easter play.  So, till then I hope to at least burden you with a few lines once a week or so to update you on what's been going on with "Holy" TeeHee.   For now if you haven't notice yet, there is a new button on my blog, I've been browsing the Pinterest Site, and to tell you the truth, it's a bit overwhelming...still trying to figure it out, but having fun doing so.  If your interested in it, click on the "Follow me" button, to get an invite, I think that's how it works, TeeHee.  
Goodbye for now, and be blessed.

Norma

1 comment:

  1. So nice to hear from you...I've missed you! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Have fun practicing for Easter! It's coming fast! :o) I hear Pinterest is very addicting, so I'm trying to avoid it...at least for a little while! lol Take care, Norma! Happy days to you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete