Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blog Update

Hello Everybody 😁😁😁

Just a few lines to update you on how I'm doing. I've been very busy with life.... Church -Work -Family....etc. just been enjoying what the Lord has blessed us with, the Good and the Bad.

I realize I've neglected my Blog & YouTube channel, but I really needed to take time off, I realize I have very addictive tendencies with my crafts. I can get a little obsessive over them, and loose focus on "real world". I cannot let them take over my life when they truly are not a priority in my life, that are there to bring me joy, not to be "work".
So, I intend to start posting more on my blog, but they will be posts of my life, a big chunk of spiritual growth with a little dash of my creative side. I just bought a blogger app that will help me post here with my I-pad instead of having to pull out my computer.....this will allow me to make quick posts on the run. Well, these are my intentions and I pray I can keep them.
For now I leave you with a picture of the new blanket I'm crocheting for my husband.

Thanks to all my bloggie followers for all you sweet comments.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


This is so far what I have....good night everyone.

Peace πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment