Monday, October 3, 2011

Swaps





These are the pictures for my "Vintage Tag Swap" at A Lil Scrap of Heaven.ning.

I had so much fun creating these tags....first of all I got to use my new Tim Holtz Tag die, second I had to paint, which I love, and I also used my Tim Holtz Dressform die...so much fun.  I pray all my group members like their card.  I'll probably be taking a break from these swaps, because I went a little crazy for the month of  September, I have like 5-6 swaps, plus my weekly challenges....so much to do, not enough time.

So for now I'll be posting a few of my current challenges, definitely going back to the ABC Scripture Challenge, I committed myself to it, and I will complete it.  In Jesus Name.

Well ladies, must leave for now, but for my next sneak peek.......




As always...... Be Blessed.
Norma

4 comments:

  1. WOW! the tags are just beautiful!! LOVE LOVE it:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma! The tags are GORGEOUS!! The ladies will all love them, I'm sure! I'm glad to hear I'll be seeing more of your Scripture Challenge pages! Also, that pink pile of fluff looks pretty yummy! lol Hope all has been well with you! You've been quite quiet lately but I guess it's been because you've been so busy swapping! Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Norma! OMG your tags are Simply Beautiful! Big Hugs! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of pink shiny things is intriguing!

    ReplyDelete