Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heart Journal

Hello bloggers....
  Just spent the day on the computer....wow, it had been long.  I was able to upload some videos on YouTube and I also was tagging some pictures on my personal Facebook page.  Also, trying to get inspiration for my truly neglected ABC Scripture Challenge.  So disappointed in myself for not being able to get back to them, what I did do is cover all of the remaining pages I will need, now I just have to find the scripture I want to share and embellish.  Sounds easy, huh...LOL.
  Well, as promised her is the latest installment of my Greeting Farm Heart Journal Challenge...the theme/subject was paper piecing..what I really wanted to do more than the paper piecing was to use one of the new stamps I got from TGF from my B'day haul.  Since I first saw them I was attracted to them, they remind me so much of my sisters and I...I love them, so adorable. 
  Let me know what you think.  Till next time, be blessed


Week Three = Paper Piecing


Page One

Page Two



My page sentiment

Close up of the older sister...Me

Close up of the middle sister...Martha

Close up of the youngest sister...L. Paty


I hope you like my page.
;0)
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment