Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Cant Believe It !!






  I've been surprised by Susi, http://artcsushi.blogspot.com with the Liebster Blog Award.  Wow! Yeah !  What is the Liebster Blog Award?  Good question.  Well, its an award bestowed by fellow bloggers to give light to new blogs.  It's a great was to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others  How awesome is that?  Thanks a bunch Susi.  Soooo surprised.


                                            


As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have fun!!

So here are my choices......OMG !   
Opening the envelope...TeeHee

Pick one.     Nancy    http://www.thenickelnook.blogspot.com/
  You are just awesome, I love all, all your comments always so gracious and loving, Thanks.

Pick two.   Valerie    http://www.faithfulcrafter.blogspot.com/
  Your crafts are so inspiring, beautiful, and they just touch my heart. Thanks

Pick three.  Patter Cross      http://www.triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
  You have helped me merge the love of Jesus with my crafting, I study and then I craft based on it, how wonderful is  that!  I'm also trying to stick to my journaling, a little harder but doable with your help, Thanks.

These ladies might not be new to the blogging community, but, they are new to me and I want to thank them for inspiring me, and hoping they keep inspiring us.





Once again, Thank You so much Susi......Gracias.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! I love your uplifting blog and your art shows it! Thanks for inspiring me! K, off tho go check ur picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Norma...you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for bestowing me with this honour! I really appreciate it, and I appreciate you even more!
    I think I've received a couple of awards and haven't posted them yet...I'll try to get it done real soon! Thanks again!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete